2. The competition is open to any person aged 18 or over and resident in the UK, except employees of it’seeze Colchester and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation.
3. There is no entry fee or purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are as follows:
1. Facebook: Post your photo or video of the it’seeze Mini on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/itseezecolchester
2. Instagram: Post your photo or video of the it’seeze Mini on your Instagram profile tagging @itseeze_essexandsuffolk
3. Twitter: Tweet your photo or video of the it’seeze Mini and tag @itseezessex in your tweet.
4. Via this website: By filling in the form above and attaching your photo of the it’seeze Mini
5. Up to 4 entries per person (one per route as per detailed in clause 4) are permitted.
6. it’seeze Colchester
will not accept any responsibility for entries not received for any reason, including invalid entries that do not include the necessary tags as detailed in clause in 4.
7. it’seeze Colchester
will not accept any responsibility for loss, damage, or injury while taking pictures/videos for this competition, please make sure you are stationary and in a safe place.
8. Closing date for entries will be 26th April 2019. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
9. The winner of this competition will be chosen at random by it’seeze Colchester
and notified by the 30th April 2019 via the email address provided in the form (if an entry is submitted via this website) or via a private message to the social media account in which the winning entry was published. An alternative winner will be selected if we do not receive a response from a winner within 7 days of notification.
10. The winner will be required to collect the prize from 340 The Crescent, Colchester Essex, CO4 9AD on an agreed date but by the 1st May 2019 otherwise we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The prize is a Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Easter Egg with Truffles worth £12. it’seeze Colchester
cannot be held responsible for any reactions relating to the product ingredient.
A product description can be found here...
13. The prize is as stated in clause 12 and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent worth.
14. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or Lindt.
15. Entry constitutes full and unconditional acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. it’seeze Colchester
reserve the right to cancel or amend the prize draw details, and thereby the terms & conditions, at any time.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date upon request by contacting it’seeze Colchester here.
19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.