Terms and Conditions for ‘How many balloons in the Mini’ competition:
1. There is no entry fee or purchase necessary to enter this competition.
2. To enter, participants must submit the form on this website page or comment on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
3. All entries must be submitted by midnight on 30th November 2019. Any entries received after this date, will not be accepted.
4. Only one entry per person is permitted
5. The winner of the grand prize will be the participant who correctly guesses the number of balloons in the it’seeze Mini. Should no participant correctly guess the number of balloons in the it’seeze Mini, the grand prize will be awarded to the participant who guesses closest but whose guess does not exceed that of the total number of balloons in the it’seeze Mini.
6. Should more than one participant correctly guess the number of balloons (or have the closest guess), of these entries, one will be chosen at random to win the grand prize.
7. The participant who correctly guesses the number of balloons in the it’seeze Mini will win the grand prize of a £100 M&S voucher.
8. All winning entries will be notified by 2nd December 2019. The winner will then be required to collect their prize from our Colchester Office on a mutually agreeable date.
9. Should the winner of the grand prize not respond within 7 days of notification, the grand prize will be forfeited and instead be awarded to any other participant that correctly guessed how many balloons were in the it’seeze Mini, or to the next closest entry. Should there be more than one entry that qualifies, the entries will be drawn at random, to determine a winner of the grand prize.
10. All prizes are non-transferable, with no cash or other alternatives offered.
11. Winners may be required to have their photographs taken and their name published for marketing purposes.
12. The competition is only open to any person aged 18 or over and resident in the UK.
13. it’seeze Colchester and Ipswich reserve the right to amend the prize draw details, and thereby the terms & conditions, at any time.
14. Entry constitutes full and unconditional acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.